Classic Wheels Auctions Terms & Conditions
The following Terms ("Terms") together with such other terms, conditions and notices as may be set out in any relevant catalogue apply to all sales by Classic Wheels Auctions ® at auction or within 14 days after the auction ends. No alteration to the Terms will be binding unless accepted by Classic Wheels Auctions ® in writing. The Terms may be amended by Classic Wheels Auctions ® provided it is reasonable for it do so by the posting of notices or by oral announcement made by the Auctioneer prior to or during the sale. Nothing in the Terms shall affect the statutory rights of a consumer. Additional information applicable to the Auction may be set out in the Catalogue, online or off line, for the Sale, in an insert in the Catalogue and/or in a notice displayed on the Lot or visible elsewhere. Verbal announcements affecting the Auction may be made before and during the bidding. Buyers should be alert to this possibility of changes especially if bidding otherwise than in person at the Auction. Classic Wheels Auctions ® acts solely for and in the interests of the Seller. Classic Wheels Auctions ® 's duty is to sell the Lot at the highest price obtainable at the Auction to a Buyer. Classic Wheels Auctions ® does not act for Buyers in this role and does not give advice to Buyers. When SAL or its employees make statements about a Lot it is doing so as agent for the Seller of the Lot. Buyers who are themselves not expert in the Lots are strongly advised to seek and obtain independent advice on the Lots and their value before bidding for them.
- "Auction" means the auction sale in respect of which a Lot is consigned for sale, online and offline.
- "Auctioneer" means the representative of Classic Wheels Auctions ® conducting the Auction.
- "Buyer" means the only person whose bid is accepted by Classic Wheels Auctions ® to conclude the contract for the purchase of a Lot.
- "Buyer's Premium" means the amount payable by the Buyer to Classic Wheels Auctions ®. Buyer’s premium on Motor Vehicles is 9% excluding VAT at 21%
- "Catalogue" the catalogue relating to the relevant Auction includes any advertisement, brochure, estimate, price list or other publication or webpage relating to one or more Lots.
- "Contract" means the agreement between the Buyer and the Seller on the successful bid of the Buyer on which the Lot is knocked down to them.
- "Entry Fee" means the sum of €150,- (exclusive of VAT) per motorcar and per motorcycle, payable by the Seller for each Lot entered into the Auction.
- "Expenses", if applicable, in relation to the sale of any Lot means Classic Wheels Auctions ® 's charges and expenses payable by the Seller in addition to the Seller's Commission including insurance, storage, illustrations, auction Entry Fee, cleaning costs, photography costs, catalogue costs, special advertising, packing and freight of that Lot and any VAT thereon.
- "Hammer Price" means the price in Euro’s at which a Lot is knocked down by the Auctioneer to the Buyer.
- "Lot" means any item(s) consigned to Classic Wheels Auctions ® with the view to its or their sale at Auction.
- "Motor Vehicle" means any car or motorbike included or proposed to be included in a sale of motor vehicles together with spares, tools, documentation etc. stated as being part of the Lot.
- "Purchase Price" means the Hammer Price together with the Buyer's Premium and any additional charges due plus VAT.
- "Reserve" means the minimum Hammer Price agreed between Classic Wheels Auctions ® and the Seller at which a Lot may be sold.
- "Sale Proceeds" means the net amount due to the Seller being the Hammer Price less the Seller's Commission and VAT, Expenses and any other amount due to Classic Wheels Auctions ® from the Seller.
- "Seller" means the person who offers the Lot for sale, whether as agent or principal.
- "Seller's Commission" shall have the meaning given in clause 10.
- "VAT" means Value Added Tax applicable at the prevailing rate from time to time.
- "Working Day" means any day (other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holliday) at which clearing banks in the city of Brussels are open for the transaction of normal Euro banking business.
- “Provisionally sold” means the bid placed during the auction has not been accepted by the seller. A provisional bid stands until 12pm the day following the auction.
Classic Wheels Auctions ® sells as agent for the Seller (except where Classic Wheels Auctions ® is selling as principal, which Classic Wheels Auctions ® will disclose in the Catalogue or otherwise in the Auction). The Contract for the sale of a Lot is between the Seller and the Buyer. Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall not be liable for any act or default by the Seller (except where selling as principal) or the Buyer.
Classic Wheels Auctions ® has the right as its sole discretion to refuse any bid, to divide any Lot, to combine two or more Lots, to withdraw any Lot and, in the case of dispute, to put any Lot up for Auction again.
If Classic Wheels Auctions ® is notified about the Seller's alleged breach of any of the Terms before it has remitted the Sale Proceeds to the Seller, it may at its sole discretion withhold payment until that dispute is resolved. Classic Wheels Auctions ® may, however, deduct any sums that are due to it from the sum held.
- Loss or injury
Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall be under no liability for any injury, damage or loss sustained by any person while on Classic Wheels Auctions ® 's premises (including any premises where a sale may be conducted or where a Lot, or part of a Lot, may be on view from time to time) except for death or personal injury, damage or loss caused by the negligence of or other breach of duty by Classic Wheels Auctions ®, its employees or agents in the ordinary course of their duties to Classic Wheels Auctions ®.
- The Catalogue contains details about each Lot. The description in the Catalogue is given on behalf of the Seller, from information supplied by the Seller for which Classic Wheels Auctions ® is not responsible.
- Photographs, Illustrations and diagrams contained in the Catalogue are for identification purposes only. They may not show the true condition and color, (which may be inaccurately reproduced) of the Lot.
- If possible, lots are available for inspection prior to the Sale and it is for any potential bidder to satisfy themselves as to each and every aspect of a Lot, including its originality, authorship, condition, provenance, history, background, authenticity, style, period, age, suitability, quality, roadworthiness (if relevant), origin, value and estimated selling price (including the Hammer Price). No description of a lot carries with it an implication that it is fit for any particular purpose.
- Each Lot is sold by its respective Seller to the Buyer. Lots are sold to the Buyer on an "as is" basis, with all faults and imperfections.
- The actual condition of a Lot may not be as good as its outward appearance suggests. Parts may have been replaced or renewed and those parts may not be original or of "Satisfactory Quality'. The inside of a lot may not be visible where, for example, it is covered by upholstery or material, and may not be original or may be damaged, have been damaged or poorly repaired. Given the age of some Lots, no assumption should be made regarding any aspect of their condition.
- Any person who physically interferes with, scratches or damages the Lot in any way (at, before or after the Auction) will be held liable for the loss so caused.
- The Seller is responsible for delivering the Lot in a presentable and saleable condition. If additional cleaning is required, it will be charged for by Classic Wheels Auctions ® to the Seller as an Expense.
- If a Lot is not sold at Auction, Classic Wheels Auctions ® will for the next 30 days be entitled exclusively to negotiate a sale of the Lot on terms agreed with the Seller and as Seller's agent, and if successful will be entitled to charge the Seller's Commission and Expenses.
- The Seller gives Classic Wheels Auctions ® the full and absolute right to photograph and illustrate any Lot consigned for sale, and to use such photographs and illustrations as are provided by the Seller at any time at its absolute discretion (whether or not in connection with the Auction), with indemnity against copyright infringement.
- The copyright in all written matter and illustrations relating to Lots shall always remain the absolute property of Classic Wheels Auctions ®, and any person wishing to use such materials, or any part of them, may only do so with the prior written consent of Classic Wheels Auctions ®.
- Alterations and Estimates
- Estimates and descriptions may be amended at Classic Wheels Auctions ® 's discretion from time to time by notice given orally or in writing before or during an Auction.
- The Lot is, if possible, available for inspection and any potential bidders must form their own opinion in relation to it. They are strongly advised to examine any Lot or have it examined by a specialist or engineer on their behalf before the Auction.
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® gives no warranty or representation as to the anticipated or likely selling price of any Lot. Any estimate given, whether written or oral and whether or not printed in any Catalogue, as to the estimated selling price of any Lot is a statement of opinion only and may be subject to revision from time to time at Classic Wheels Auctions ® 's sole discretion and should not be relied upon as an indication of the actual selling price.
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall not be liable to the Seller for any error or misstatement in or omission from the description of any lot in any Catalogue where Classic Wheels Auctions ® has:
- been provided with such description by the Seller or any person on his behalf; or
- provided the Seller with a copy of such description prior to publication of the Catalogue and neither the Seller nor any person on his behalf has notified Classic Wheels Auctions ® in writing within a reasonable time before the Auction of any error or misstatement in or omission from the description.
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® has no duty to the Seller or the Buyer to investigate the accuracy of the description of any Lot provided by or on behalf of the Seller.
- Warranty by the Seller
- The Seller warrants to the Buyer and to Classic Wheels Auctions ® that:
- The Seller is the owner of the Lot or is properly authorized to sell the Lot by the owner, and is able to sell the Lot with full title guarantee free from all encumbrances and third party claims and in particular that there is no outstanding finance affecting the Lot or any taxes due. If the car is subject to finance the amount outstanding must be confirmed prior to consignment and sale.
- The description of the Lot in the Catalogue is to the best of the Seller's knowledge accurate and not misleading. The Seller has notified (or will before the Auction notify) Classic Wheels Auctions ® in writing of any material alterations to the Lot of which the Seller is aware and of any concerns expressed by third parties in relation to the authenticity, provenance, origin, age, condition or quality of the Lot and has provided Classic Wheels Auctions ® with all such information in the Seller's possession or control.
- The Seller shall compensate Classic Wheels Auctions ® and the Buyer in full for all losses, expenses and other costs which are caused by the Seller's breach of any obligation of the Seller under the Terms.
- Where the vehicle is not registered in Belgium, the seller shall be responsible for completing the necessary application within 14 days of the car arriving in the Belgium and before the vehicle arrives at the auction for sale.
- Vehicle Registration Numbers
- If the Seller wishes to sell the Motor Vehicle but to retain the right to the registration number of the Motor Vehicle it is the Seller's Responsibility to notify Classic Wheels Auctions ® in writing.
- It shall be the Seller's responsibility to complete the retention documentation prior to sale and offer the vehicle with all new documents and allocated registration from the FOD prior to the Motor Vehicle being sold at the Auction whether or not Classic Wheels Auctions ® volunteers its services to effect that, and no liability shall attach to Classic Wheels Auctions ® in respect to any act or omission as a result.
- Bidding and Reserves
- Admission to the Auction requires the purchase of a Catalogue which must be presented at the entrance to the Auction.
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® do not accept bids from any person who has not completed and submitted a registration form. Proof of identification will be required in the form of a passport or driver's license, together with a recent utility bill showing a bidder's current address, before the registration process can be completed.
- The Auctioneer will commence and advance the bidding at levels and in increments he considers appropriate and is entitled to place a bid or series of bids on behalf of the Seller, up to the Reserve on the Lot.
- On the Lot being knocked down to the Buyer, a Contract for Sale of the Lot will be entered between the Seller and the Buyer. You will be liable to pay the Purchase Price, which is the Hammer Price plus any applicable VAT. At the same time, a separate contract is also entered between us as Auctioneers and the Buyer. This is our Buyer’s Agreement; you will be liable to pay the buyer’s premium plus any applicable VAT on the lot at the rate as per our terms and conditions.
.5 The Seller may place a Reserve on any Lot when he consigns it to the Auction, and once placed it may not be changed without the written consent of Classic Wheels Auctions ®. All Lots will be sold without Reserve unless a Reserve has been agreed by Classic Wheels Auctions ® in writing.
- Where a Reserve has been agreed, only Classic Wheels Auctions ® at its absolute discretion may bid on behalf of the Seller.
- If no Reserve has been placed on a Lot, Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall in no way be held liable should the Lot be purchased for a price below any lowest estimated selling price of the Lot given in any Catalogue.
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® may sell a Lot below the Reserve agreed with the Seller, provided that Classic Wheels Auctions ® accounts to the Seller for the same Sale Proceeds as the Seller would have received had the Lot been sold at that Reserve.
- The Auctioneer may declare a lot “provisionally sold”. The highest bid placed during the auction will remain open for acceptance by the seller until 12pm the next day following the auction. During this period Classic Wheels Auctions ® will take steps to contact the seller and determine whether they are willing to accept the bid. Following confirmation from the seller, Classic Wheels Auctions ® will notify the buyer whether their bid has been accepted or rejected. The buyers bid will be deemed to be rejected if they have not been notified of its acceptance by 12pm the following day. Where the buyer is notified that the bid has been accepted a contract for the sale of the lot will be formed between the buyer and the seller as if the hammer fell during the auction.
- Commission and Expenses
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall be entitled to deduct from the Hammer Price and retain an amount equal to €150,- of the Hammer Price for vehicles and motorcycles or such other sum agreed by Classic Wheels Auctions ® in writing ("Seller's Commission") plus VAT together with Expenses and any other sums due from the Seller to Classic Wheels Auctions ®.
- The Seller acknowledges Classic Wheels Auctions ® 's right to retain the Buyer's Premium payable by the Buyer.
- Only on payment of the Purchase Price in cleared funds shall title in the Lot pass from the Seller to the Buyer. However, the risk in the Lot passes to the Buyer on the fall of the hammer. It is therefore, the responsibility of the Seller to insure the Lot before the hammer falls and the responsibility of the Buyer to insure the Lot after the hammer falls.
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® will not be responsible for any damage to or the loss or destruction of a Lot unless caused by the negligence of or other breach of duty by Classic Wheels Auctions ®, its employees or agents in the ordinary course of their duties to Classic Wheels Auctions ® and the Seller shall compensate Classic Wheels Auctions ® in full in respect of all other claims and proceedings brought against Classic Wheels Auctions ® in respect of any loss or damage to or destruction of the Lot.
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage caused by any Lot or by the Seller's negligence of Classic Wheels Auctions ® , its employees or agents in the ordinary course of their duties to Classic Wheels Auctions ®. The Seller shall compensate Classic Wheels Auctions ® in full in respect of all claims and proceedings brought against Classic Wheels Auctions ® in respect of injury, loss or damage caused by any Lot or by the Seller's negligence or breach of any obligation under the Terms.
- Payment of Sale Proceeds
- Subject to Classic Wheels Auctions ® 's right of retention under Clause 3 second paragraph and other provisions of this Clause 12, Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall pay the Sale Proceeds to the Seller not later than 20 Working Days after the Auction provided that the Purchase Price has been received in full by Classic Wheels Auctions ®. Unless an alternative method of payment has been agreed by Classic Wheels Auctions ® in writing, payment shall be made by electronic transfer. In the event of an unsettled hire purchase, finance agreement or any other charge or lien affecting the Lot Classic Wheels Auctions ® reserves the right to settle the amount due of such charges not exceeding the Sale Proceeds and if the Sale Proceeds are less than the charges outstanding the Seller will be responsible for the settlement of the balance forthwith.
- If the Purchase Price has not been received in full by Classic Wheels Auctions ® within the time specified in clause 12 paragraph 1 Classic Wheels Auctions ® will pay the Sale Proceeds to the Seller within 10 Working Days from when the Purchase Price is received in cleared funds from the Buyer.
- In respect of road registered Motor Vehicles, Classic Wheels Auctions ® reserves the right not to remit the Sale Proceeds to the Seller unless the Seller has deposited with Classic Wheels Auctions ® the registration document of the Motor Vehicle, and any other documents relating to the Motor Vehicle in the Seller's possession or control which he agreed with Classic Wheels Auctions ® to supply.
- If the Buyer fails to pay the Purchase Price within 10 calendar days of the Auction, Classic Wheels Auctions ® will notify the Seller who may instruct Classic Wheels Auctions ® as to the appropriate course of action. Classic Wheels Auctions ® may endeavor to assist the Seller but Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall be under no obligation to do so, and shall not be under any obligation to institute proceedings in its own name.
- In the absence of any written instructions from the Seller to Classic Wheels Auctions ® within 5 days of Classic Wheels Auctions ® having notified the Seller under clause 12 paragraph 4 Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall be entitled to take any of the actions set out in clause 19.
- Any funds recovered by and paid to Classic Wheels Auctions ® in consequences of Classic Wheels Auctions ® taking one or more of the steps referred to in clause 19 shall be applied to the payment of 12 paragraph 6 paragraph 1 legal or other costs incurred by Classic Wheels Auctions ® in connection with such steps;.
- the Buyer's Premium and the Seller's Commission on the sale of the Lot;
- any balance remaining shall be paid to Classic Wheels Auctions ® to the Seller (or, if appropriate, the Buyer). If there shall be a shortfall any such shortfall shall be made good by the Seller to Classic Wheels Auctions ® on demand.
- If within 5 days after receipt of the notice referred to in clause 12 paragraph 5 the Seller informs Classic Wheels Auctions ® that he wishes re-delivery of the Lot, he shall be entitled to do so but only upon prior payment of all Expenses and all legal and other costs reasonably incurred by Classic Wheels Auctions ® so as to keep Classic Wheels Auctions ® fully recompensed.
- Withdrawal Fees
- The Seller may by notice in writing to Classic Wheels Auctions ® withdraw the Lot from the Auction. In the event of such withdrawal, the Seller shall within 14 days of withdrawal pay Classic Wheels Auctions ® the sums set out in this Condition 13. All such sums shall be payable to Classic Wheels Auctions ® as remuneration for the services performed by Classic Wheels Auctions ® down to the date of withdrawal, and not by way of penalty or liquidated damages.
- In all cases of withdrawal, the Seller shall be liable to pay Classic Wheels Auctions ® 9% of the mid estimate value of the Lot, notwithstanding that commission of a lesser, or no, amount had previously been agreed, to reflect the time, effort, loss of publicity and buyer's premium suffered by Classic Wheels Auctions ®. In the event of a Lot having no reserve and therefore no estimate the Seller shall be liable to pay Classic Wheels Auctions ® 9% of the auctioneer’s reasonable estimate. The fee shall be subject in each case to VAT and Expenses.
- In the event that the Seller withdraws the Lot from the Auction, the Seller shall arrange for collection and removal of the Lot at his own expense within two working days after the date of withdrawal provided that the Seller may not collect the Lot unless and until any withdrawal fee payable under Conditions 13 paragraph 2 and 13 paragraph 3 shall have been paid in full.
- Removal and Storage
- The Seller shall arrange for the removal of any unsold Lot and the Buyer for the removal of purchased lots by the time specified in the vendor delivery instructions and key sale information in the auction catalogue or by other such time as agreed by Classic Wheels Auctions ®.
- Failure to remove Lots pursuant to clause 14 paragraph 1 above will entitle Classic Wheels Auctions ® to charge the Seller or Buyer a removal charge, storage fees, insurance and other expenses and any costs incurred at the following rates:
Motor Vehicle:Removal - €250,- plus VAT
Storage - €15,- per day plus VAT
These fees apply unless stated otherwise in the Information of the sale catalogue
- The Buyer
The Buyer shall be the highest bidder at the Hammer Price. Any dispute as to any bid shall be settled by the Auctioneer at his/her absolute discretion.
- Buyer's Premium
The Buyer shall pay the Buyer's Premium to Classic Wheels Auctions ® and the Buyer acknowledges that Classic Wheels Auctions ® may also receive the Seller's Commission due to Classic Wheels Auctions ® under Clause 10.
- Once a lot is sold, the Purchase Price shall become immediately payable to Classic Wheels Auctions ®.
- Full payment for all Lots must be made to Classic Wheels Auctions ® by 5:00pm the next Working Day. Payment can only be accepted in Euro. For security reasons, payments by Debit or Credit card (VISA/Mastercard) will only be accepted where the cardholder is present to a maximum of €20,000 per buyer via debit card and €5,000 per buyer via credit card.
- No Lot may be collected until the Purchase Price has been received by Classic Wheels Auctions ® and payments by a Buyer to Classic Wheels Auctions ® may be applied by Classic Wheels Auctions ® towards any such sums due from that Buyer to Classic Wheels Auctions ® on any account whatsoever notwithstanding any directions to the contrary by the Buyer or his agent whether express or implied.
- Title to the Lot will pass to the Buyer only when the Purchase Price in cleared funds has been received by Classic Wheels Auctions ®.
- Immediately a Lot is sold the risk shall pass to the Buyer notwithstanding that possession will not be given and title will not pass to the Buyer before payment of the Purchase Price.
- The Buyer shall, at his own expense, remove the Lot purchased but not before payment in full to Classic Wheels Auctions ® of the Purchase Price whether in respect of this or any other Lot.
- Cash payments will not be accepted.
- Responsibility for Purchased Lots
- The Buyer will be responsible for loss or damage to a Lot they have purchased from the fall of the hammer. Neither Classic Wheels Auctions ® nor its employees or agents shall be responsible for any loss or damage unless caused by the negligence of Classic Wheels Auctions ®, its employees or agents in the ordinary course of their duties to while the Lot is in Classic Wheels Auctions ®'s custody or under its control.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for all removals, insurance, storage and other charges on any Lot from the fall of the hammer (in accordance with Clause 11).
- Non-payment or Failure to Collect
- If the Purchase Price is not paid in full, Classic Wheels Auctions ® as the agent of the Seller, shall in its absolute discretion and without prejudice to any other rights it may have, be entitled to exercise one or more of the following remedies:
- to remove, store (either at Classic Wheels Auctions ®'s premises or elsewhere) and insure the Lot at the expense of the Buyer;
- to charge interest at a daily rate equal to 8% pa over ING Bank's Base Rate on so much of the total amount due as remains unpaid after the date of and time referred to in clause 17 paragraph 2;
- to retain that or any Lot sold to the same Buyer at the same or any other auction of Classic Wheels Auctions ® and to release it only after payment of the total amount due;
- to apply any money due or to become due to the defaulting Buyer in or towards settlement of the total amount due and to exercise a charge or lien on any property of the Buyer which is in Classic Wheels Auctions ®'s possession for any purpose.
- take such steps as Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall at its absolute discretion consider necessary to collect the funds due from the Buyer, and to agree terms for the payment of the Purchase Price;
- to rescind the sale and refund any monies to the Buyer, or to rescind the sale to the Buyer and to purchase the Lot itself. If it does so, property in the Lot shall pass to Classic Wheels Auctions ® on its election and Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall remit the Purchase Price to the Seller within 20 Working Days of its election less the Seller's Commission, Expenses and sums due to Classic Wheels Auctions ® which would have been payable had the contract not been rescinded;
- to appoint a solicitor and/or other agent to pursue any of the courses of action referred to in this clause 19, and the Seller hereby authorizes Classic Wheels Auctions ® to take any of the courses referred to in this clause, including the issue and prosecution of proceedings on the Seller's behalf, and to settle claims and/or proceedings made by or against the Buyer on such terms as the Seller shall instruct, or in the absence of instructions on such terms as Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall at its absolute discretion think fit. The Buyer shall be liable for all the costs incurred in any proceedings, negotiations or ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) including any shortfall in cost between those expended by Classic Wheels Auctions ® or the Seller and those awarded by any Court or Tribunal.
- If the Buyer fails to make payment within 14 days after the date and time referred to in clause 17 paragraph 2, Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall at its absolute discretion and without prejudice to any other rights it may have, be entitled to re-sell the Lot or cause it to be resold by public auction or private sale, and, if this results in a lower price being obtained, the defaulting Buyer shall then pay to Classic Wheels Auctions ® any deficiency, together with re-sale costs and any costs incurred in connection with the Buyer's failure to make payment and any surplus shall belong to the Seller.
- If the Lot is not taken away on the date and time referred to in clause 17 paragraph 2, whether or not the Purchase Price has been paid, Classic Wheels Auctions ® shall remove, store (either at Classic Wheels Auctions ®'s premises or elsewhere) and insure the Lot at the expense of the Buyer and only release the Lot after payment of the total amount due.
- Liability of Classic Wheels Auctions ®and the Seller
Buyers are solely responsible for ensuring that Motor Vehicles are safe for use, roadworthy (if a road going car) and comply with all relevant laws and regulations in force in all relevant jurisdictions and for ensuring that any necessary test certificates are in force It is the responsibility of the Buyer to carry out such inspection as he thinks necessary 20 paragraph 2 In bidding for any Lot, the Buyer acknowledges that he does not rely on any representation made to them by Classic Wheels Auctions ®, its employees or agents.
- Governing Law
Any transactions to which the Terms apply shall be governed by Belgian Law and the Courts of Belgium shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle all disputes arising in connection with all aspects of all matters or transactions to which these Terms apply.
- Any shall be deemed to have been received:
- if hand-delivered, at the time of delivery;
2.if sent by mail, two days after the date of posting.
- In proving service by delivery:
- by hand, it shall be necessary only to produce a receipt for the notice signed by or on behalf of the addressee;
- by post, it shall be necessary only to prove that the notice was contained in a pre-paid envelope which was duly addressed and posted first class.
- Data Protection
- All information provided to Classic Wheels Auctions ® will be treated confidentially and shall not be passed to third parties, except where necessary to complete a sale transaction.
- Classic Wheels Auctions ® reserves the right to pass on information when required by legislation, government authorities or the courts.